Since I have started using essential oils and carrying them in my purse, I designed and made what I call essential oil wallets. I have just started trying to get them into the local shops that sell essential oils, and have sold to a shop in Upper Sandusky and have a shop Columbus also interested. I am selling for a reasonable price, I think, so that the shops can sell for a higher price. I am making two sizes. Small is 4 1/4 x 5 1/4 with two dividers and a lg size with 3 dividers (4 1/4 x 7 3/4). Both are plastic lined. One divider will hold 10ml size, and could also hold a roller bottle in one divider, so could hold up to 4 oils in the small, and 6 in the large. I am selling the small for $7 and large for $10 . If interested, you can reach me at jbrookart@gmail.com. NOTE: I am unable to sell the OSU wallets due to licensing rules, but have wallets made from other beautiful fabrics!


No comments:
Post a Comment