Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I never would  have thought that it would be a pleasure to wash the dishes....by HAND! The dish liquid I made with the scent of cucumber melon smells heavenly and I willingly wash every little dish just to smell it!  Even the pots and pans which I have always hated to wash!    My first mistake in making it was to shred 2 bars of natural soap and NOT wait for it to cool completely before putting it in bottles.  Lets just say that TWO  bars were WAY too much and the bottles were full of super thick soap in the morning!  I transferred soap into two more bottles and have been adding, adding, and adding water to get just one bottle to the right consistency.  I think it is finally the way I want it, but now doubt if I could ever recreate it!
I should have used the recipe from an earlier post, but instead of using liquid castile, I used the shredded bar soap.  Maybe I will try the liquid soap next time.

No comments: