Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Too many projects..so little time

It has been forever since I have posted.  I've been hooked on reading Guidepost fiction books,  Tales from Grace Chapel Inn and also Annie's Attic Mysteries.  I discovered paperbackswap.com a couple of months ago and have been trading like crazy.  Got to slow down....way down!

A couple of months ago a friend bought an old antique wooden ironing board and asked if I would paint a picture on it.  I didn't get motivated to start the painting process until a couple of weeks ago but it seems to be coming along nicely.

I am on vacation this week so hope to get at least a couple of the buildings painted.  I also want to "sandwich" a quilt and maybe start quilting it this week.  I dread the pinning process... not my favorite thing to do.  Another thing that I want to do it some Primitive embroidery and make it into a quilt.  I saw some adorable primitive angels with bible verses that I want to make.  I have too many things I want to do but not the motivation!!  Lazy, I am!  I sat out on the deck in Scott's new zero gravity lounge chair and about fell asleep.  Should have been inside painting, sewing, etc.  After our COLD winter tho, it is so nice to sit out in the warmth!

1 comment:

Christine Barr said...

Thanks for a great reaad