Vacation week is almost over and here is some of the artwork I got done in my Art Journal (all except the angel!). I saw the two at the top on the internet and loved them so much that I had to draw them in my journal. Love the humor of them! I will use them for journaling pages also. I'm really pleased with the one at the bottom. She turned out much better than I anticipated! Scott makes fun of my people with no hands. I just wanted simple....nothing complicated.
Saturday, June 16, 2012
Vacation week is almost over and here is some of the artwork I got done in my Art Journal (all except the angel!). I saw the two at the top on the internet and loved them so much that I had to draw them in my journal. Love the humor of them! I will use them for journaling pages also. I'm really pleased with the one at the bottom. She turned out much better than I anticipated! Scott makes fun of my people with no hands. I just wanted simple....nothing complicated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment