I ran across this beauty recipe today in "The Good Earth Bath, Beauty & Health Book", and want to try making it!
THE GOOD EARTH FACIAL MASK FROM CUCUMBER AND GREEN CLAY
1/8 cup French Clay
1 medium cucumber, peeled and mashed
Water (enough to make into a paste)
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
Mix the French Clay, cucumber and oil together in a bowl. Use the water to make a very moist paste (a medium cucumber will vary in moisture level so you will just have to add enough water to make a very soft clay). Put on your face and let set until dry, usually 10 - 15 minutes (the moisture will evaporate from the mask, causing a "pulling" action, which presses out whiteheads/blackheads from you skin and tightens your pores), then wash off.
I think I have all the ingredients, so just may try making this while I am on vacation this week! Will post a pic of it if I decide to make it!
No comments:
Post a Comment