Having worked lots of overtime in the past week, getting up at 3:30am each morning, I frequently find my DH dozing on the couch in the evenings. He is usually in bed by 8pm when he has to get up early, but last night he found that there was a Sopranos marathon on TV, and he was quickly hooked! He managed to doze off a couple of times while he was watching it! This sketch was done very roughly in graphite pencil before he turned over (probably in less than 1 minute!) then I added the details later. He looks alot younger in the picture because I didn't add all his "character lines"! ;) It's pretty close to his likeness though.
Thursday, July 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This sketch seems to really capture its subject. The pencil work is right on. In fact, it almost feels like I'm in the room with you...whispering.
Very good.
Post a Comment