Ah now, here is a subject that is near and dear to my heart! I am a lover of nature and all birds....yes, even those pesky blackbirds that empty the birdfeeder in a matter of minutes! The cardinals are always the most welcome to my feeder and add a splash of color to the dull browns and blacks of the cowbirds, sparrows, doves, and blackbirds.
Friday, June 29, 2007
EDM 125 - Draw a bird
Ah now, here is a subject that is near and dear to my heart! I am a lover of nature and all birds....yes, even those pesky blackbirds that empty the birdfeeder in a matter of minutes! The cardinals are always the most welcome to my feeder and add a splash of color to the dull browns and blacks of the cowbirds, sparrows, doves, and blackbirds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GREAT JOB!!! The cardinals always eat us out of house and home, don't they! But what brilliance they add to the landscape!
Great bird. I enjoyed looking at your atcs too. I also love birds - my favourites though are the crow family. Not 'pretty' but very interesting birds.
Excellently done! Looks like you are artistically inspired by birds. They are all lovely.
WHat a beautiful rendering! I agree with your assessment of the cardinals and their color. I feel the same way. Great job!
Post a Comment